Nancy Lotinsky on Usborne Books

Discovering the world of Usborne Books

Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Really Cool Product! (not Usborne)

Subject Areas: Arts and Crafts.
Ages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 adult.

I want to interrupt myself to make sure you know about a product that my kids, and our friends' children have LOVED to play with. If you haven't already discovered it, you need to try Crayola's Model Magic -- it's a very lightweight modelling compound that has a delightful feel and texture -- very different from Playdoh. One of my friends uses it to keep her her children's hands busy while she reads to them. She says it makes them "hear" better! Our family fell in love with it when we tried it, and it's easy to make all kinds of fun creatures or people. It will air dry and can be painted also. I thought it only came in white, but have since discovered that there are colors too.
Click here to see Crayola Model Magic.

I'll be back next week with more Usborne ideas-- We're graduating two of our children this weekend!
8:57 AM | permalink |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© Nancy Lotinsky. All Rights Reserved.